Starts working in 30 minutes
57 mg for Dogs 25-125 lbs
All products have a 2-year expiration from the date of purchase
- Nitenpyram is gentle enough to be given every 24 hours.
- No preservatives and no artificial flavors.
- Easy to administer tablets can be crushed effortlessly to mix with your pet’s favorite food, and small enough to be concealed within their favorite treats.
- Recommended to use nitenpyram in conjunction with monthly lufenuron for best results.
- Nitenpyram is out of the system in 24 hours.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back
- 1 tablet can be given directly or 1 tablet can be crushed to mix with food.
- Always consult your veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment plans before using any over-the-counter products for your pets.
- This product can be used with pregnant or nursing dogs. Nitenpyram tablets are for use in dogs 8 weeks of age and older who weigh 25 lbs to 125 lbs.
- DO NOT give to any sick animals
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Not recommended for off-label use.
This product is not intended for the cure, mitigation, diagnosis, treatment, or protection of any disease. This product is not intended to alter any structure or function of your pet’s body. Always consult with your veterinarian for assistance in the medical diagnosis and treatment of your dog.